The Francis Firm’s business, employment, and commercial litigation practice provides skilled representation for a variety of legal disputes, from simple to the most complex commercial and employment litigation issues. Our firm has fought for our clients in courtrooms throughout the State of Texas, all the way to the Texas Supreme Court. We have also zealously represented clients in a wide array of arbitration matters.
The Francis Firm provides the trusted legal insight, industry knowledge, courtroom experience and practical business sense our clients need in matters that are the most critical to their business, employment and professional reputation.
The Francis Firm provides business, employment and commercial litigation and arbitration representation for individuals and corporate clients throughout the State of Texas in the following areas:
- Employment – Having knowledgeable legal representation from an experienced litigation attorney can make all the difference when an employment dispute arises. Our attorneys represent firms and employees in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Wage and Overtime Disputes (FLSA)
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblower/Wrongful termination
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) federal and state claims
- Employee Right
- Employment Discrimination
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) claims
- Construction – Construction projects of any size may be subject to a vast array of legal issues, disputes, and litigation. The Francis Firm will be there to protect your assets, your business, and your reputation.
- Contract & Partnership Disputes – No matter the size or field, every business is at risk to encounter disputes or disagreements with vendors, customers, partners or shareholders. When a dispute arises, you need an experienced attorney to protect your assets and business interests.
- Real Estate – Whether you are a buyer, seller, contractor, broker, or a real estate investor, it is essential that you understand the legal obligations and protections that affect your transactions. We represent individual investors and businesses in all legal matters related to commercial and residential property, offering experienced real estate legal services for both plaintiffs and defendants as well as in litigation or arbitration matters.
- Trade Secrets – Protecting your business’s intellectual property is an essential security measure, but it is equally important to have a law firm on your side that is able to legally pursue any violators.