At the Francis Firm, we have a commitment to making our communities safer. Studies show that life-altering driving accidents occur more often on holidays. So, we offer free sober rides home in the Southlake area on most major holidays. If we can prevent just one accident by providing a safe ride home, we consider it money well spent!
How does it work?
If you have been drinking, don’t drive a vehicle. It’s that simple. Instead, call a taxi or ride-sharing service and our firm will foot the bill. Book your ride, pay the driver, and we will reimburse you via PayPal. This service is available on the following holidays in 2020.
2020 Qualifying Holidays
|Labor Day||September 7, 2020|
|Halloween||October 31, 2020|
|Thanksgiving Eve & Day||November 26 & 27 2020|
|New Years Eve & Day||December 31, 2020 and January 1, 2021|
Simply mail your receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and your PayPal associated email address to:
The Francis Firm
700 E. Southlake Blvd., Suite 150
Southlake, TX 76092
Important Notes about the Free Holiday Sober Rides Program:
- The program is valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Rides must be in Southlake or the immediately surrounding areas.
- Valid for rides taken between 5 pm the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- Drivers must be of legal drinking age, 21 and over, to qualify.
- We will grant one reimbursement per household.
- Reimbursement limit is $20, including a 10% tip. Any amount tipped over and above 10% will not be reimbursed.
- We will honor the first 100 requests per year.
- All requests must be received within 7 days of the holiday.