Personal Injury Lawyers With a Track Record of Success In Dallas
An accident or personal injury can greatly impact your life, sometimes causing serious injuries and damages. Working with a Dallas personal injury lawyer can help you recover from your injuries. A successful Dallas personal injury lawyer is experienced, trustworthy, and knowledgeable about not only the law but also Texas court procedures. Our firm is proud to serve the Dallas area, helping people with their personal injury matters for more than 25 years.
What are the Francis Firm's Areas of Practice in Dallas Personal Injury Law?
The field of personal injury law is vast, and it encompasses many different types of cases. Some of the practice areas in which a Francis Firm lawyer can help:
- Car accidents. These often occur due to the negligence or carelessness of other drivers, resulting in damages to the victim.
- Truck accidents. These involve a commercial vehicle and can cause serious, sometimes catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents. This might happen when a rider is injured due to the negligence of another driver on the road.
- Wrongful death claims. We help hold parties responsible for causing the negligent or wrongful death of a loved one.
- Brain injuries. When someone suffers a blow to the head, it can seriously affect the victim’s quality of life.
- Construction accidents. Whether you were injured at work or as a visitor or passerby to a construction site.
- Product liability claims. This involves defective or dangerous products or the lack of warnings about those products.
- Premises liability claims. These occur when the victim is injured on the property of another, whether someone else’s home or a business.
Why would I need a personal injury lawyer in Dallas?
Personal injuries occur every day, in all walks of life, and can happen to anyone. Accidents are often caused by the negligent or wrongful conduct of another party. The following are just a few everyday examples that may need you to find a personal injury lawyer.
- Other drivers are not always conscientious, causing motor vehicle accidents that result in serious injuries. Distracted driving, failure to observe the rules of traffic, speeding, and driving under the influence of drugs are all reasons accidents happen.
- Trucking companies and drivers often cut corners, driving trucks with unsafe brakes, tires, and other poorly maintained equipment. As a result, equipment failures can cause serious and devastating personal injury.
- Workers, visitors, and passersby are at risk for serious injury or death as a result of construction site conditions and construction-related activity.
- Brain injuries can happen to anyone at any time, and they can have many causes. Some of the most common causes of brain injuries include falls, motor vehicle accidents, assaults, and being struck by or against an object.
- A property owner’s improper maintenance, failure to make repairs, cutting corners with safety, and other misconduct can cause serious injuries. A dangerous breed of dog with an owner that fails to keep it safely fenced or on a leash can also cause injuries. Being injured on the property of another can lead to a premises liability claim.
- Despite a regulatory process designed to improve safety, defective products are still marketed and sold every day; in fact, often the danger is not discovered until after the product causes harm. If a dangerous or defective product causes injury or death, you may have a right to make a product liability claim.
- Significantly negligent or wrongful behavior by another party can lead to the tragic and untimely death of your loved one. As a survivor, you may be able to recover from the horrific loss you have experienced by bringing a wrongful death claim.
How does The Francis Firm Help Clients Recover?
A Francis Firm personal injury lawyer in Dallas will help you get the medical care you need, work with you to build your claim, investigate the cause of your accident, speak with witnesses, prepare documentation, and collect the evidence needed to strengthen your case. We will advocate on your behalf, negotiating with the other party and their insurance company, so that we can obtain the maximum financial settlement for you.
We understand that a personal injury can result in many different types of damages. Doctor’s visits, prescription costs, hospital stays, and medical tests and treatments are just some examples. Personal injury can also cause you to lose income if you are unable to go to work, or lose future wages if you are unable to continue working in your current job. Pain and suffering and adverse changes to the quality of your life are also potential damages that can result. A lawyer will work with you to accurately assess your damages and negotiate a settlement that helps you recover everything you deserve.
At The Francis Firm, you will work with a lawyer who knows that a personal injury matter is about more than just compensation—it is about helping you overcome what might be one of the most difficult events in your life. You also enlist a Dallas personal injury lawyer who is compassionate and understanding, and we will help you through this difficult time.
Why Choose The Francis Firm as Your Firm?
To every personal injury lawyer at our firm serving Dallas and beyond, personal injury claims are our passion. Protecting your rights and holding parties responsible when their careless or intentional acts cause you injury is the mission of your lawyer. Our goal is to educate you about your rights, your options, and the possible next steps we can take to help you recover from your injuries.
Hiring an experienced and knowledgeable Dallas personal injury lawyer can make all the difference: They will not only help you build a stronger case based on the evidence but also advocate on your behalf during settlement negotiations and in court if needed.
Michael Francis is Board Certified in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has more than twenty-five years of experience litigating cases throughout the State of Texas, against many of the largest corporations and insurance companies. He has secured verdicts and settlements for clients totaling more than $30,000,000.
No matter the nature or severity of your injuries, a Francis Firm our Dallas personal injury lawyer will fight to protect your legal rights.
If you or someone you love suffers a personal injury in Dallas, call us now! You don’t have to fight this battle alone. Please reach out to us online or call us at (817) 329-9001 today for a free, no-obligation consultation. With our office in Southlake, we serve communities throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth area and throughout the state of Texas.