Jennifer Montemayor is a skilled litigation attorney exclusively focused on representing clients in personal injury and commercial litigation cases. Jennifer is a zealous advocate that thrives in the courtroom, having tried more than fifty cases to verdict in counties throughout the State of Texas with a great degree of success.
Jennifer, a first-generation Mexican American, is a native Spanish speaker with a deeply rooted passion, advocating for her clients, their families, and the community. She believes the key to success is preparation and strives to bring justice for her clients with the utmost integrity.
- Texas, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, FL, Juris Doctorate
- The University of Texas, Austin, TX, BA Government
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Mexican American Bar Association