The purpose of a car accident claim calculator is to help you determine the damages you are set to recover in your motor vehicle accident claim. Typically, these calculators take into effect your economic damages, your pain and suffering, and the percentage of fault attributable to you versus the other party. Once you input all…
Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers With a Track Record of Success In Dallas
If you or a loved one have been injured or killed due to the negligence of another, your rights need to be protected by a firm of experienced Dallas personal injury lawyers. Insurance companies and corporations have professional lawyers trained and willing to take advantage of the inexperience of personal injury victims.
Why You Need An Attorney to Represent You
Every moment you wait to seek professional legal counsel from a firm of personal injury lawyers is a moment the insurance company will use against you to defend and deny your claim. That is why you need a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney like Michael Francis to provide experienced and aggressive legal counsel to protect your rights and get you the maximum possible compensation. Only 2% of all lawyers in Texas are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, and your case deserves the best.
The Francis Firm’s Dallas personal injury lawyers can evaluate your claim, explain your best legal options, help you find medical care, and get you the financial recovery you deserve. The Texas Constitution entitles you to compensation when you have been injured due to the negligent acts of another. Do not let yourself become a victim twice.
Let the Francis Firm personal injury lawyers serving Dallas fight for you
The Francis Firm is Texas’s premier personal injury law firm, helping clients throughout Dallas and many other communities in the State of Texas. We handle cases in a variety of personal injury matters, and we pride ourselves on being your trusted Dallas personal injury lawyers — as well as giving back to our community whenever we can.
Meet the finest personal injury legal team serving Dallas
Let the Dallas personal injury lawyers at the Francis Firm fight to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers understand that personal injury cases go beyond just recovering from your damages: they are about protecting your rights and holding parties responsible when their careless, intentional, or negligent acts cause you injury and adversely impact your life.
Areas of Practice
How Can Our Lawyers Help You in Dallas?
We pride ourselves on having significant experience in various areas of personal injury law. Our personal injury lawyers serve Dallas clients in the following types of cases:
- Trucking Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
Recent Verdicts and Settlements
With over thirty million dollars recovered for clients, you can trust that our personal injury lawyers serving Dallas have the experience and proven track record to get you the maximum possible recovery.
Hear From More of Our Happy Clients
- After being hit by a drunk driver (twice arrested for DUI already), the insurance company wanted to settle for a ridiculously small amount ($10,000). Engaging Michael Francis as my lawyer was the best move we could have hoped for. It took nearly 3 years of battling the insurance company – but Michael had our best interests in focus the entire time. In the end, the insurance company settled for barely under the policy maximum ($900,000)!
— Tim and Christi Lytle
- I was very impressed with Michael’s demeanor and care throughout the case. I would certainly highly recommend Michael Francis as a man very much on a mission with regard to getting positive results.
— Johnny Dwire
- My case was a very complex case, involving many businesses. It took many years of filing papers, motions, depositions, jury trials, appeals, hours and days of research, and hard work. The case went to a jury trial, where we won, and after that, Mr. Francis fought the case all the way to the Texas Supreme Court to successfully defend my verdict.
— Dan Benet
After an accident, you may have a few legal questions. Browse through our blog to get answers to your personal injury and business litigation questions regarding Dallas and Fort Worth
Why would I need a personal injury lawyer in Dallas?
Personal injuries occur every day, in all walks of life, and can happen to anyone. Accidents are often caused by the negligent or wrongful conduct of another party. The following are just a few everyday examples that may need you to find a personal injury lawyer.
- Other drivers are not always conscientious, causing motor vehicle accidents that result in serious injuries. Distracted driving, failure to observe the rules of traffic, speeding, and driving under the influence of drugs are all reasons accidents happen.
- Trucking companies and drivers often cut corners, driving trucks with unsafe brakes, tires, and other poorly maintained equipment. As a result, equipment failures can cause serious and devastating personal injury.
- Workers, visitors, and passersby are at risk for serious injury or death as a result of construction site conditions and construction-related activity.
- Brain injuries can happen to anyone at any time, and they can have many causes. Some of the most common causes of brain injuries include falls, motor vehicle accidents, assaults, and being struck by or against an object.
- A property owner’s improper maintenance, failure to make repairs, cutting corners with safety, and other misconduct can cause serious injuries. A dangerous breed of dog with an owner that fails to keep it safely fenced or on a leash can also cause injuries. Being injured on the property of another can lead to a premises liability claim.
- Despite a regulatory process designed to improve safety, defective products are still marketed and sold every day; in fact, often the danger is not discovered until after the product causes harm. If a dangerous or defective product causes injury or death, you may have a right to make a product liability claim.
- Significantly negligent or wrongful behavior by another party can lead to the tragic and untimely death of your loved one. As a survivor, you may be able to recover from the horrific loss you have experienced by bringing a wrongful death claim.
How does The Francis Firm Help Clients Recover?
A Francis Firm personal injury lawyer in Dallas will help you get the medical care you need, work with you to build your claim, investigate the cause of your accident, speak with witnesses, prepare documentation, and collect the evidence needed to strengthen your case. We will advocate on your behalf, negotiating with the other party and their insurance company, so that we can obtain the maximum financial settlement for you.
We understand that a personal injury can result in many different types of damages. Doctor’s visits, prescription costs, hospital stays, and medical tests and treatments are just some examples. Personal injury can also cause you to lose income if you are unable to go to work, or lose future wages if you are unable to continue working in your current job. Pain and suffering and adverse changes to the quality of your life are also potential damages that can result. A lawyer will work with you to accurately assess your damages and negotiate a settlement that helps you recover everything you deserve.
At The Francis Firm, you will work with a lawyer who knows that a personal injury matter is about more than just compensation—it is about helping you overcome what might be one of the most difficult events in your life. You also enlist a Dallas personal injury lawyer who is compassionate and understanding, and we will help you through this difficult time.
Why Choose The Francis Firm as Your Firm?
To every personal injury lawyer at our firm serving Dallas and beyond, personal injury claims are our passion. Protecting your rights and holding parties responsible when their careless or intentional acts cause you injury is the mission of your lawyer. Our goal is to educate you about your rights, your options, and the possible next steps we can take to help you recover from your injuries.
Hiring an experienced and knowledgeable Dallas personal injury lawyer can make all the difference: They will not only help you build a stronger case based on the evidence but also advocate on your behalf during settlement negotiations and in court if needed.
Michael Francis is Board Certified in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has more than twenty-five years of experience litigating cases throughout the State of Texas, against many of the largest corporations and insurance companies. He has secured verdicts and settlements for clients totaling more than $30,000,000.
No matter the nature or severity of your injuries, a Francis Firm our Dallas personal injury lawyer will fight to protect your legal rights.
Do I Have A Personal Injury Case?
Our personal injury attorneys serving Dallas care about protecting your rights and holding parties responsible when their negligent or intentional acts cause you injury and adversely impact your life.
Call us today to schedule a free and completely confidential case review with one of our personal injury lawyers in Dallas or Forth Worth. We will come to you and evaluate your case. To better help you understand your legal options. 817-329-9001
The Premiere Dallas Personal Injury Trial Attorneys
The Dallas Community’s Personal Injury Trial Attorneys
Meet Dallas’ finest personal injury legal team
Michael has more than twenty-five years of experience litigating some of the biggest and toughest cases in Dallas and throughout the State of Texas, against many of the largest corporations and insurance companies. He has secured verdicts and settlements for clients in excess of $20,000,000.
Areas of Practice
How Can We Help You?
Recent Verdicts & Settlements
With over twenty million dollars recovered for clients, you can trust our experience and proven track record to get you the maximum possible recovery.SEE RECENT VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
- $2,250,000: Wrongful Death
- $1,970,000: Vehicle Collision
- $1,250,000: Car Accident
- $1,050,000: Truck Collision
- $1,000,000: Truck Accident
- $900,000: Vehicle Collision
Hear From More of Our Happy Clients
After being hit by a drunk driver (twice arrested for DUI already), the insurance company wanted to settle for a ridiculously small amount ($10,000). Engaging Michael Francis was the best move we could have hoped for. It took nearly 3 years of battling the insurance company – but Michael had our best interests in focus the entire time. In the end, the insurance company settled for barely under the policy maximum ($900,000)!- Tim & Christi Lytle
I was very impressed with Michael’s demeanor and care throughout the case. I would certainly highly recommend Michael Francis as a man very much on a mission with regard to getting positive results.- Johnny Dwire
My case was a very complex case, involving many businesses. It took many years of filing papers, motions, depositions, jury trials, appeals, hours and days of research and hard work. The case went to jury trial, where we won, and after that, Mr. Francis fought the case all the way to the Texas Supreme Court to successfully defend my verdict.- Dan Benet
After an accident,
you may have a few legal questions.
Browse through our blog to get answers to your personal injury and business litigation questions.
When you get into a car accident, the damages you suffer can be substantial, whether in the form of personal injuries, incurred expenses, or damage to your personal property. If your car’s value is diminished after your accident, you may be able to obtain compensation by filing a diminished value claim. What is meant by…
Being in a car accident can cause some serious headaches—both physically and metaphorically. In addition to the potential head injuries you might suffer, being in an accident can mean dealing with the diminished value of your car, potentially costing you thousands of dollars. This article discusses how to calculate diminished value in Texas, and what…
The Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims in Texas If you’ve suffered a personal injury, you may have a claim against the party whose negligence caused your damages. However, you must act fast: you need to file your claim within the applicable statute of limitations, or you risk losing the right to recover compensation…