PHILLIP R. SHAW joined the Firm as an Associate Attorney in June 2020. Mr. Shaw obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Utah State University in 2000 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2004. Mr. Shaw is an experienced trial attorney representing the Firm’s clients in all manner of civil litigation, with special emphasis on personal injury and commercial litigation cases.
Mr. Shaw is a member of the J. Rueben Clark Law Society and Texas Trial Lawyers Association. He is licensed to practice law in the States of Texas, California and Utah, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Central and Southern Districts of California, and the District of Utah. Mr. Shaw is also fully bi-lingual in Spanish.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas U.S.
- District Court, Southern District of California U.S.
- District Court, Central District of California U.S.
- District of Utah
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA, Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Utah State University, Logan, UT, BBA Political Science, 2000
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- J. Rueben Clark Law Society