Michael Francis is the founding partner of the Francis Firm and member of Flynn & Francis, LLP. Michael has more than 25 years of experience litigating personal injury and commercial litigation cases throughout the state of Texas and across the country. Michael is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Michael Francis has also been awarded an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell and was rated one of the Ten Best Personal Injury Attorneys by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Michael focuses his legal practice on personal injury and business litigation cases, with a particular emphasis on trucking, motor vehicle and complex commercial litigation matters. Michael has litigated cases against many of the largest corporations and insurance companies. He has secured verdicts and settlements for clients in excess of $25,000,000.
During his early years as a litigation attorney, Michael represented and defended many of the country’s largest trucking companies, automobile manufacturers, insurance companies, and corporations. This experience gives him a unique insight and understanding of these industries and a particular level of expertise that can now be utilized when bringing claims against these companies for injured victims and their families.
Michael is a proud graduate of The University of Texas, The University of Texas School of Law and Southlake Carroll High School. He is a longstanding member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and American Association for Justice.
- Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas U.S.
- District Court, Southern District of Texas U.S.
- District Court, Eastern District of Texas U.S.
- District Court, Western District of Texas
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, Juris Doctorate, 1992
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, BBA Finance & Marketing, 1990
- Southlake Carroll High School, Southlake, TX, 1986
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice